Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LA Noire – Video Game

 


I have played this video game all day one day and I couldn't put it down. It's addicting in a weird way. Hard to explain. It's by far not the most fun game, but the story and also dialogue keep me playing it. It's equivalent to checking out a good book. Checking out is not one of the most exciting thing to do, however if you need a good book, you can’t include it down. So is LA Noire. I believe it's cool to start a new case, gather clues, follow up on leads, meet new people, and along with interrogate people. It's interesting but not all the time fun.




What I don't like about this video game is the restrictions. This video game might be so much "funnier" if it gave you more freedom and if Rockstar kept its own cool stuff that have worked in the past. For instance, to run you hold R2. In case you come to a fence, you still hold R2, in case you come to a ledge, you hold continuously R2. What happened to pushing one button to run, then hitting another to jump? In case there is no fence or ledge, you can’t jump at all? I practically needed to quit a mission and also start over since I almost got stuck in a ditch.

 I angle make my character jump and also he would not jump on his own. Right after 20 min of trying out everything, he finally was able to make it up. Phew, I needed every little thing riding on the R2 button. Not only are you limited during that way, but you can’t draw your gun whenever you want to, you can’t throw a punch at a wall, nothing!! Phelps walks and also runs and that's it. Exactly where is my freedom? Whenever can I goof off and have some fun? The only fun I find is going up to a door a knocking on it, then running away and watching the person just stand there watching out. Wow! I am a BIG Red Dead player, so drawing my gun out and shooting and also hitting everything is a habit so I am used to become FREE!!!! I am actually so restricted in LA Noire. Also, in GTA4, I utilized to drive my vehicles right into buildings, motorcycles up stairs and all kinds of crazy stuff.

I tried driving my classic car in LA Noire into the coroner’s office with both doors open (certainly there was enough room to fit) however I was stopped by unnoticeable force field. Exactly where is the fun!! Let me get myself right into trouble, let me drive thru a wooden fence at 90 mph and also not concern halt after colliding into it, let me punch an innocent bystander, and also let me draw my gun out and also fire some rounds at the local pigeons ??? Exactly why not?? that would incorporate some FUN right into this video game. But along with all that said, this video game is revolutionary. The facial expressions and dialogue are actually amazing and is exactly what keeps me curious. And, being a COP for once and catching the BAD guys is actually a nice switch. I do suggest this game but don't expect this to be as fun as Red Dead which holds the crown for me and also is among the BEST games I ever played. Yet, do expect to be intrigued by the new stuff in this video game. But Rockstar, do not bring great new stuff however leave the great details that make your video games so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment